Teacher of Religious Studies
UPS/MPS (Outer London)
Start Date: September 2018
We are seeking to appoint, from September 2018, an enthusiastic, well-qualified and inspiring teacher to join our high-achieving RS Department. The post involves teaching across the age and ability range including contributing to the teaching of GCSE, and ‘A’ Level courses. Religious Studies is a popular and successful subject in the school. The ability to teach another subject would be an advantage. This post is suitable for a NQT looking to start an exciting new career or for an experienced teacher looking for a new and highly desirable post.
We will offer you:
- An exciting opportunity in an outstanding school
- A guaranteed CPD plan which is tailored to individual requirements including financial support for ‘M’ Level study
- Our ongoing professional training and development includes National Professional Qualifications in Leadership
- An enthusiastic Staff Association offering opportunities for staff sport and socialising
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a highly competent teacher
- Be able to inspire and motivate students
- Have a passion for their subject, which is evident in their day-to-day teaching
- Have the commitment to be part of an innovative and forward thinking school
- Play a full and active role in the life of the school
Closing date: 1st May 2018 @ 9.00am
We reserve the right to close early should the right candidate be found
To apply please download an application form and either post it to:
The Recruitment Officer, Coombe Girls’ School, Clarence Avenue, New Malden, Surrey KT3 3TU
or email it to:
Please be aware that emails you send us, and those that we may send to you, are not secure as email messages can be intercepted. We will hold your information securely, but there can be no guarantee of privacy with email communication. Therefore, we advise you do not to email any information which, if disclosed to unrelated third parties, would be likely to cause you distress. You should perform your own virus checks on any emails you receive.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS Disclosure.