Teacher of Art
UPS/MPS (Outer London)
Start Date: September 2020
We are seeking to appoint as of September 2020 an enthusiastic, well-qualified teacher of Art and Design. The successful candidate will join a dynamic, strong and supportive departmental team housed within a purpose-built, well-resourced and spacious teaching area. This post would be suitable for a NQT. The ability to teach another subject is essential.
We will offer you:
- An exciting opportunity in a vibrant outstanding school
- A guaranteed CPD plan tailored to individual requirements including financial support for ‘M’ Level study. Our ongoing professional training and development includes National Professional Qualifications in Leadership.
- A successful NQT programme
- A supportive department and Leadership Team
- Effective PPA allocation to allow for a better work/life balance
- Touch screen Chromebooks with G Suite education embedded throughout
- Pension Scheme
- Employee benefits such as childcare salary sacrifice scheme, cycle scheme and retail discounts.
- Free onsite Parking
- An enthusiastic Staff Association offering opportunities for staff sport and socialising
- Excellent location with direct rail links to London Waterloo (25 mins) and a frequent bus service to Kingston
- Access to an Employee Wellbeing Programme including counselling and mentoring
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a highly competent teacher
- Be able to inspire and motivate students
- Have a passion for their subject which is evident in their day to day teaching
- Have the commitment to be part of an innovative and forward thinking school
- Play a full and active role in the life of the school
Completed application forms should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 13th February 2020 @ 9.00am
We reserve the right to close early should the right candidate be found
Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
‘This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment’