Teacher in charge of Spanish
Lead Practitioner of Biology
Teacher of Computer Science
Teacher Talent Pool
Pabulum Catering Assistants
This academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Please state clearly on the application form which position you are applying for.
- We encourage early applications and withhold the right to close any vacancy at any time should the right candidate be found.
- All successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS Check.
To apply, please download the application form and return it to:
The Recruitment Officer, Coombe Girls’ School, Clarence Avenue, New Malden, Surrey KT3 3TU
or email it to:
Please be aware that emails you send us, and those that we may send to you, are not secure as email messages can be intercepted. We will hold your information securely, but there can be no guarantee of privacy with email communication. Therefore, we advise you do not email any information which, if disclosed to unrelated third parties, would be likely to cause you distress. You should perform your own virus checks on any emails you receive.
- “Coombe Girls’ School is an outstanding school’, Ofsted May 2013
- Coombe Girls’ School holds the significant accolade of being one in only 35 schools in the UK to have been awarded an Outstanding Ofsted rating four times in succession
- Total number on roll : 1,338 including a mixed Sixth Form, currently 296
- A High Performing School, with Leading Edge and Teaching School Status
- Examination results reflect the quality of teaching and learning; 91% of pupils achieved 5 or more A*- C GCSE passes last year, 84% of pupils achieved 5 or more including English and Maths with 12% achieving a numerical Grade 9 in Maths
- Latest raiseonline report shows that pupils make progress in the top 7% of pupils nationally
- Federated with Coombe Boys’ School since January 2006. Converted to academy status in 2012 and is part of The Coombe Secondary Schools Academy Trust