Teacher of Science (Biology)
- “Coombe Girls’ School is an outstanding school’, Ofsted May 2013
- Coombe Girls’ School holds the significant accolade of being one in only 35 schools in the UK to have been awarded an Outstanding Ofsted rating four times in succession
- Total number on roll : 1,338 including a mixed Sixth Form, currently 296
- A High Performing School, with Leading Edge and Modern Languages Specialisms
- Examination results reflect the quality of teaching and learning; 91% of pupils achieved 5 or more A*- C GCSE passes last year, 84% of pupils achieved 5 or more including English and Maths with 12% achieving a numerical Grade 9 in Maths.
- Latest raiseonline report shows that pupils make progress in the top 7% of pupils nationally.
- Federated with Coombe Boys’ School since January 2006. Converted to academy status in 2012 and is part of the Coombe Academy Trust
- An exciting opportunity in an outstanding school
- A guaranteed CPD plan which is tailored to individual requirements including financial support for ‘M’ Level study
- Our ongoing professional training and development includes National Professional Qualifications in Leadership
- An enthusiastic Staff Association offering opportunities for staff sport and socialising
- Be a highly competent teacher
- Be able to inspire and motivate students
- Have a passion for Science which is evident in their day to day teaching
- Have the commitment to be part of an innovative and forward thinking school
- Play a full and active role in the life of the school
To apply please download an application form and either post it to:
The Recruitment Officer, Coombe Girls’ School, Clarence Avenue, New Malden, Surrey KT3 3TU
or email it to:
Please be aware that emails you send us, and those that we may send to you, are not secure as email messages can be intercepted. We will hold your information securely, but there can be no guarantee of privacy with email communication. Therefore, we advise you do not to email any information which, if disclosed to unrelated third parties, would be likely to cause you distress. You should perform your own virus checks on any emails you receive.