Teacher of MFL - Spanish and French
Start Date: 1st September 2019
We are seeking to appoint from September 2019, an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join our innovative and forward-thinking MFL department.
The ability to teach Spanish and/or French GCSE is essential and the ability to teach Spanish and/or French ‘A’ Level would be desirable. The ability to teach KS3 German would be an advantage but not necessary. This post is suitable for a NQT or for an experienced teacher.
We will offer you:
- An exciting opportunity in an outstanding school
- A guaranteed CPD plan which is tailored to individual requirements including financial support for ‘M’ Level study
- Our ongoing professional training and development includes National Professional Qualifications in Leadership
- An enthusiastic Staff Association offering opportunities for staff sport and socialising
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a highly competent teacher
- Be able to inspire and motivate students
- Have a passion for their subject which is evident in their day to day teaching
- Have the commitment to be part of an innovative and forward thinking school
- Play a full and active role in the life of the school
Completed application forms should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 27th March 2019
We reserve the right to close early should the right candidate be found
Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
‘This academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment’