To start as soon as possible
Hours: 12.5 per week – Monday – Friday 5.30am – 8.00am (morning)
Duration: Permanent, subject to six months probationary period.
Pay: £10.70 per hour
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic cleaner for our large, popular secondary school. Experience will be an advantage. Duties will include basic cleaning of a school including:
- Cleaning and vacuuming of carpets and uncarpeted areas of the school.
- Mopping, dusting, and moving chairs and tables.
- Cleaning the sinks and toilets – handling and safe storage of cleaning chemicals is required.
To apply, please download the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 7th February 2020
We reserve the right to close early should the right candidate be found
- All candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- If you have not lived in this country for five years, you will need to obtain a Police Check from your country of residence before applying for this position.
- Overseas candidates will need to provide the necessary permits, visas and overseas police checks where UK residency has been less than 5 years.
- We are unable to respond individually to all applications received. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date for receipt of application, we regret that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
‘This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment’